The Cooool Steve Show The Cooool Steve Show

awesome but

learn to draw better... check out jim the cat... the voices/ scripting/ humor were top of the line

In Memory of 911 In Memory of 911

nostradamus

Nostradamus died in 1566. The quote on your movie was written by a college student in an essay called "A critical analysis of Nostradamus," as a refute to the vagueness of his writings. The student said that anyone who used ambigious
wording could convince people that they knew the future. You proved him right. Do some research next time.

a cheesy ninja a cheesy ninja

not bad

This was interesting, nice style, good pace - only reason it's getting a six and not a nine is because its "to be continued" and was therefore too short to have any real plot.

"Zombie Movie" "Zombie Movie"

awesome

Dude, me and my roomate were rolling laughing about this - your score is seriousously wrong. And how can anyone bitch about it being offensive? Fuck, newgrounds is offensive! Maybe these guys haven't seen fulp's project "disorderly" but I'd say the concept is pretty damn similar. But he's killing old people so it's ok? If I were you guys I'd give this movie a makeover, put some more stylish artwork in it, keep the idea the same and resubmit it...

Matty's Problem Matty's Problem

nice

loved it, man you guys have balls harder than aircraft steel.

College University pt 3-3 College University pt 3-3

Great work

This was really good flash, good sense of humor, very decent design and graphics. To your question I say throw the whole thing up (as long as theres a good preloader) I have cable anyway and the d/l is no problem.